CUSTOM ORDERS FOR THE 2022 HOLIDAY SEASON ARE NOW CLOSED.
THERE ARE NOW 0 of 15 OPEN SLOTS AVAILABLE
CUSTOM ORDER GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION:
1. All work from this commission series with be completed the first week of December and available for shipping or in-store pickup Saturday December 3rd 2022.
2. All work will require a NON REFUNDABLE $50 design and materials deposit for each piece and will be limited to 2 custom pieces per person.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE DUE: NOVEMBER 1st
ALL FINAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE: DECEMBER 1st
(If you change your mind or do not pay your deposit by November 1st, your reservation will be forfeited.)
This is the busiest time of the year for me and almost all other creators so please be respectful my time and follow the guidelines so that I can stay on schedule and get everyone's work completed on time.
3. You have chosen me as the artist for your custom work because you like my aesthetic. THANK YOU! That being said, expect your custom piece to look similar in style to the rest of my work. If you are wanting something that is a wild departure from the style of work that I make or you want me to copy another Artist's work, I am not the artist for you and I will not be able to complete your request. If you would like to duplicate a piece I have already made, I am happy to do that provided I have the materials or stones requested. I work in sterling silver and 14K gold only. If you would like a different metal, I will not be able to fulfill your request.
4. Most sterling silver custom work starts at $100 and goes up from there. Most 14k gold work starts at $500 and goes up from there with the exception of skinny stacking rings which start around $75.
5. Once you have secured a reservation by sending me a message to let me know what you are wanting to have made, I will be in touch with more specifics.
6. Once a design has been decided and signed off on by both of us, there will be NO last minute changes allowed once the work has started. I will not change the work midway or tear apart work and redo it because you have changed your mind.
7. If you are looking for ideas on styles and options, please look through my current work or check out past work at the Instagram link below.
8. If you are wanting work with a stone in it, They will be selected from already available inventory. I always have a large variety in stock and custom ordered stones will most likely not make it here in time for completion or may not be able to be found.
If you would like to inquire about a piece you saw at a show or on instagram but do not see listed here, please send me a message and I'll let you know if it's still in stock but hasn't been put on the website yet. For the most updated selection, follow me on instagram at:
Please note that all sales of custom and/or personalized jewelry are final and not eligible for return or exchange. Please make sure you know your correct size for rings. If you do not know your ring size, Please order a multi-sizer ring sizing tool from the SHOP section of this website for the most accurate fit. Complimentary ring fittings are available at our retail location in Rogers. If you guess your size and your custom piece doesn't fit, I am not responsible and there will NO refunds or resizing. Please be accurate.